Friday, June 10, 2011

The Spa and Rock, Paper, Scissors

This dream had a few parts. There was a very small spa that I went to that had pink sinks, and where the water entered the sink, there was a filter that made the water smell like flowers. This, however, was safe and all natural. It was in a mall. I wanted to get my hair cut there and nothing else, but they had a special on microdermabrasion so I figured I would do that as well.

There were two other women there who were doing the same thing. They both got theirs done before me. The aesthetician used some kind of sanding-like tool on their faces, then after that covered it in a gel. It was apparently a slightly painful process. I realized that maybe I should take a raincheck on this since I had an open wound on my forehead. I do not know how the wound got there. I decided I'd get a massage instead, but forgot to ask her for that, so I left and said I'd come back another day.

Later in the dream, there was a group of people participating in a scavenger hunt. One of the items on the scavenger hunt list was to get a photograph of "giving the middle finger in Rock, Paper, Scissors." So most groups turned in what was the most obvious thing: Two people playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, but one of the people giving the middle finger instead. One group though was not familiar with the game, so they went out and got a rock, a piece of paper, and a pair of scissors, and drew someone giving the middle finger on each of them with a permanent marker, then took photos of that.

I woke up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment